Monday, February 11, 2013

Express Yourself - Favorite Couple(s)

Oh today is Monday and I clocked into work late. That's just blankin' great!

Anyways... since it's Monday and that means Express Yourself is here! Jackie and I want to know: Who is/are your favorite couple(s)? They can be fictional, historical, or even present day.

JFK and Jackie - Gossip aside, look at them, they are picture perfect. I would've loved to have known them back in the day.

Catcher and Gabry - These two love-struck runaways can't even follow through with their feelings. One is a carrier and the other one could contract it in Carrie Ryan's The Dead-Tossed Waves and The Dark and Hollow Places; Books 2 and 3 of The Forest of Hands and Teeth series.

Alice and Carlos Olivera - The kickass couple of the Resident Evil franchise.

Stevie Rae and  Rephaim - From the House of Night series. I really want to know what "birdboy" looks like as a boy cause Stevie and him really have this wonderful bond.
Prince William and Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge - I don't care how cliché that sounds... I find them absolutely fascinating!

Lenobia and Travis - The two horse lovers met in Destined, the 9th installment of P.C. & Kristin Cast's House of Night series.

Four and Tris - from Divergent by Veronica Roth.


Sometimes I read series for their couples. Other times its for their hot guys. And then I like to continue reading them because of their awesome plot.

Who are your faves when it comes to couples whether they be fictional, historical, or even present day?


13 comments:

  1. Me and my hubby. Do we count?

    There are too many to mention in fiction, and I'm rather partial to my own couples.

    I agree with Will and Kate. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prince William and Catherine are a lovely couple! Oh, and I really like the new Express Yourself Meme Badge :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you know my mom was a huge Jackie-O fan... Not only am I named after my dad, but also Jackie Kennedy. Cool, huh? :D

    Prince Wm and Catherine ... great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lot of my favorites are the couples of old Hollywood, when people often stayed married for longer instead of divorcing or breaking up so quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like William and Kate. I don't really follow them, and obviously don't really know her, but she seems real. But of course the cynic is me says she's just become a part of that life, so it may change. She totally balances William, who is a little more stiff, but not so much as his father.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fun! :) How about Romeo and Juliet? or...Jane Eyre and Rochester, Catherine and Heathcliffe. I do agree with Will and Kate, and JFK and Jackie. I will have to think of more- this post is too much fun:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Four and Tris all the way! Great mix of couples Dani. JFK and Jackie are the real life dream couple. No matter the gossip.

    I realized my link on Express Yourself is mine from last week. I'm asking if you can remove it so I can post my blog link up instead of a post link. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I fixed it. The link goes to your blog now, instead of the post.

      Delete
  8. Can't help but to love JFK and Jackie :)

    I'm a fan of Will and Kate too! They seem like normal people despite they're royal titles.

    I think my favorite is Elizabeth Bennett and Mr. Darcy from Pride & Prejudice.

    ReplyDelete
  9. If I answered on L G, site, do I answer the same here? Hmmm...

    Rhett and Scarlet -- they were too much alike, but they were great at trying to destroy the other!

    Sheldon and Amy
    Booth and Bones
    Lilly and Marshall

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lenobia and Travis, that was a sad affair - good choice!
    How could I forget my favourite - ALICE! Of course Carlos and Alice - what a deep love!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Interesting choices. I love that you picked JFK and Jackie. Alice rocks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooh, yes on Jack and Jackie! So photogenic.

    ReplyDelete

I heart me some good comments... and pumpkin spice latte's too!