Friday, June 15, 2012

I'm Behind and I know

Today I'm making my way through all the participants of the First Fight/First Kiss Blogfest that Jackie @ Bouquet of Books and I hosted.

If I haven't commented on your entry, don't worry, I will be there. Promise!

The past couple of days have been hectic and overwhelming.

My son is still sick and has a dr. appointment tonight. He's had a fever for three days and now it's hard for him to breathe. He has had a brutal summer so far and it could be taking it's toll on him. Between baseball and late games, summer school, studying for a state test - my poor 10 year old isn't holding up.

Today was THE DAY for the test but once he showed up, the teacher sent him home and told him that she will make an exception and have him come back Monday. Thank Heavens! The first thing she said when he walked in, "You poor thing. You look terrible. I want you to go back home and rest, see a doctor, and come Monday." She is the sweetest!

But on a HIGH note! Monday is the big reveal for the Blogfest!!!!

See you all then!! And thanks for being patient with me and my life outside of the blogosphere.

Oh and have a wonderful Fathers Day to all the great dads out there and the women in there lives!

14 comments:

  1. Aww I hope your little man gets well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your son feels better soon! Also having kids myself, I know illness makes life more hectic. Just hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks LG! Kids are so much work and it breaks my heart when they are sick.

      Delete
  3. I'm of the opinion our schedules should occasionally bend to our families. Maybe that's why kids get sick, to help keep our priorities straight. =) I hope he's feeling better soon. Oh, and where did you get that Zombie enthusiast pic? IT'S AWESOME.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very true and thanks.
      I found it on Pinterest. Isn't it cute!

      Delete
  4. I totally forgot about doing my entry. Preparing my daft of Sacrifice Her for CPs to review, taking part in Bunowrimo, dealing with other wips and trying to have a life took over. Hope your son gets well soon. That teacher is sweet.

    And yes Happy Father's day to all the dads.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know how you feel. I've had a similar week AND blogger is giving me problems (ugh!). I agree with Crystal, family first. I hope your son feels better too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww! I hope your son feels better!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope your little guy feels better soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah, that's not good to hear. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Thanks for stopping by and reading my scene :) You're awesome

    ReplyDelete
  9. How incredibly sweet of you to worry about us out here in the blogosphere when you have so much going on. If your son is half the trooper you are, I bet he'll be feeling better in no time. I hope you both get some well deserved rest. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aw hope he's feeling better soon. Don't worry... the blogoshpere will still be here. :)

    ReplyDelete

I heart me some good comments... and pumpkin spice latte's too!