I’ve seen this bloghop all over my dashboard and thought “what the heck, I’ll do it too.” Apparently I’m blogging buddies with most of you peeps that signed up.
This will be my 3 post for the day! Enjoy!
List up to 7 people that you crushed on as a teen. This took a little time as most of my heartthrobs have changed drastically.
7. Andrew Keegan – Once I laid eyes on him in Independence Day, I needed to know who that dark haired sex pot was.
6. Jason & Jeremy London – My first crush on Jason was in Man on the Moon and followed by my fav cult classic, Dazed and Confused. Jeremy caught my attention in Party of Five & 7th Heaven. Double my pleasure!
5. Kurt Cobain – Nirvana changed my life in high school
4. Leonardo DiCaprio – Where do I begin? He was everywhere from Critters 3 – This Boy’s Life – What’s Eating Gilbert Grape – The Basketball Diaries – Romeo + Juliet I dreamt about this guy!
3. Eric Balfour – Tall, dark, handsome = yum! This Step by Step & Boy Meets World one hit wonder moved on to making movies like Texas Chainsaw Massacre & Skyline. He is still one of my favs.
2. Freddie Prinze Jr. – Duh! Who didn’t like FPJ? Even though it was in my later teen years – I Know What You Did Last Summer helped soar him to my runner up position.
1. Heath Ledger – Since busting on to the scene in 1999 for his flick – 10 Things I Hate About You, I’ve never loved another. The movies that followed – The Patriot, Monster’s Ball, A Knight’s Tale, etc
Plus he had the sexiest accent! – BONUS!
And there you have it! My top 7 (90's) Teenage Heartthrobs!