Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Book Life Tag - Ten Books I'd Incorporate Into My Life

Happy Tuesday!

Tuesday's are usually my Top Ten day but this weeks list is...

September 30: Reader suggested --> Top Ten Books That Were Hard For Me To Read (because difficult of book, subject matter, because it was cringeworthy-- however you want to interpret)


I just can't think of 10 novels I have had a hard time reading. Maybe two or three but nowhere close to ten. So instead I am opting to do a different "challenge" of sorts.



Book Life Tag. If I tag you, I will let you know (likely through Twitter). Don’t forget to link back to me so I can see your answers! Even if you weren’t tagged, feel free to participate. via XpressoReads


Who would be your father?
Zach’s dad from Doll Bones by Holly Black. You don’t hear much from him until the end of the book. What he says is so important and says a lot about his character.


Who would be your mother?

Lynn’s mother in Not a Drop to Drink by Mindy McGinnis. She knows what it takes to survive and sacrifice.

Who would be your sister?
Sophronia from Gail Carrigers’ Finishing School series. Who wouldn’t want a super spy sister on their side!


Who would be your brother?

Cas Lowood from Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake. Having a brother who could destroy murderous dead souls and send them to the next world would be amazing!

Who would be your pet?
A Daemon from The Golden Compass by Philip Pullman. Mine would be an owl I think.

Where would you live?
The world of the Uglies series by Scott Westerfeld


Where would you go to school?
Hogwarts in Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling


What would be your fictional job?
I would want Karou’s job in the Daughter of Smoke and Bones series, resurrecting dead chimaera.


Who would be your best friend?
Aphrodite from the House of Night series by the Casts.

Who would be your significant other?
Morpheus, the moth man in A.G. Howards Splintered series









My Tags:

Bouquet of Books
Literary Engineer
Some Dark Romantic
Medeia Sharif



12 comments:

  1. I didn't know some of these picks, so now I'm intrigued to know more. Fun tag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much. Fun, fun tag. I will bookmark so I don't forget.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, thanks for tagging me! Hope it's ok that some of my answers are bound to be dirty. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As it happens, none of my answers were dirty. Weird, but not dirty. My post's up now!

      Delete
  4. Thanks for the book life tag! What a cool concept. Love it! Now, I need to think of some answers...:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd sure like a brother who can destroy murderous dead souls. That could come in handy. :) Thanks for the tag. Will need to think about this one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I read the Harry Potter series in high school and I sort of wished it was real. I could do ANYTHING with a magic wand! lol Thanks for stopping by my site during Follow Fest!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay so happy to see others participate! :) And Lynn’s mother is one I had thought of as well! I loved her! And dude I never thought about Cas but yes he would be great for a brother! Awesome life! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want to go to Hogwarts as well. Maybe we could meet in the same house, if you're going to Griffindor that is.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hogwarts would be my top choice for a school as well. You want quite an eclectic book family Dani.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well this was a really cool post. I want to read the Splinterd series.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That was clever.
    Would I want to live in my own books' world? Telepathy and teleportation - yeah, I would!

    ReplyDelete

I heart me some good comments... and pumpkin spice latte's too!