Tuesday, September 2, 2014

August EYM, Sept EYM, & Blogfest




Aug. 18-22: If you could go back in time and bring back one item, what era would you visit and what item would bring back?
 
I would go back to the night of Elizabeth I coronation and swipe her robes patterned with Tudor roses and cropped with stout. How marvelous would that be!!??
 
Aug. 25-29: Name ONE cancelled/retired TV show you would love to see back on your boob tube with NEW episodes?
 
This one is easy: LOST
I REALLY loved that show even though it felt like a complete mind eff at times. I think the confusion of it all made it really interesting for me.


Sept 1-5: What books do you have lined up to read for Sept?
 
Dark Inside by Jeyn Roberts
Cress by Marissa Meyer
The Book of Life by Deborah Harkness
Dreams of Gods and Monsters by Laini Taylor
 
On Hold
In A Handful of Dust by Mindy McGinnis (9/23/14)

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
  
And don’t forget to sign up for the Zombie Apocalypse: Survival Kit and Crew by clicking on the link below…


It’s super easy and better yet… it’ll be a blast. There is nothing wrong with having a plan now!



1 comment:

  1. I'll check my schedule for this zombie hop. I would love to have The Days come back. It was sad that it barely lasted one season. I have too many books to read but I want to finally bread Meyer's Cinder that has been on my kindle for months.

    ReplyDelete

I heart me some good comments... and pumpkin spice latte's too!