This week’s top things that make me happy.
1. I’m addicted to Nabisco’s Honey Maid Graham Crackers. It’s been my breakfast every morning. Angry Bird's addition ONLY.
2. The Library. If you haven’t noticed my frequently changing “Finished”, “Current” & “Up Next” Readings then here’s a list of books I’ve read/waiting this month…
a. The Forrest of Hands & Teeth by Carrie Ryan
b. The Dead-Tossed Waves by Carrie Ryan
c. The Dark and Hollow Places by Carrie Ryan
d. Witch & Wizard the Fire by James Patterson
e. Beautiful Creatures by Garcia & Stohl
f. Nocturne by Christine Johnson*
g. Auracle by Gina Rosati*
h. The Hunted by Jessica Verday
i. The Hidden by Jessica Verday*
j. Divergent by Veronica Roth*
k. Insurgent by Veronica Roth*
Italic – Read
Bold – Reading
3. Lists. I make lists for everything. Grocery lists. List of nail polish we have. List of movies we have. List of movies I’ve watched. List of books TBR. List of books I’ve read. If it can be on a list… I’m sure it’s there.
4. TV shows. Grimm. True Blood. Big Brother. Falling Skies. The Walking Dead Entertainment Weekly Preview. And most recently because my two yr old has discovered she can watch Netflix on the big screen… Curious George, some Crayon show, and something about a Superhero named “Why”.
5. Netflix. Really, do I need to elaborate?
6. Sweatshirts. I am a jeans/leggings and sweatshirt kinda girl. I love Autumn and this weather is right up my alley. Apart from for a few hot days lately (but you really can’t rationalize with Indiana weather).
7. My kids started school Monday and so far, so good. We were all really nervous about the NEW school but the kids have adjusted well. One I have to worry about (freshman) cause he’s a tender soul and the other I don’t (7th) cause she’s… ummm… how can I put it… hardcore. She’s extremely girly in every way possible but she isn’t one to hold back. She’s the wrong girl to pick a fight with. She’ll go 10 rounds with you and win. I don’t want to make her sound “mean girl” cause she doesn’t have an entourage but she will put you in your place no matter what age you are. If you’re wrong… she let you know.
So there is a few of my favorite things this week.
Monday… a Giveaway!