Monday, January 16, 2012

Blogspiration #1


Blogspiration is a Brand Spankin' New weekly meme hosted by both GrowingUp YA and Saz101. The meme was created to help spark inspiration among bloggers, readers and writers alike. An inspirational quote/picture/video  is posted weekly, on the day of the author's choosing, so that it may inspire creativity, conversation or just a little SOMETHING.
Ink and paper are sometimes passionate lovers, oftentimes brother and sister, and occasionally mortal enemies.  ~Terri Guillemets

I love this quote! When I'm in the throws of my WIP's, I'm either in love with what is happening between my screen and fingers, sometimes I just like what happens, and sometimes I want to chuck my laptop across the room.

3 comments:

  1. OMG, YES!! I couldn't agree more. I am currently going through a "chuck my laptop" phase with my writing.

    Le sigh...

    They say the more you write, the easier it gets, right? Well, I FREAKIN hope so! lol

    Thanks for spreading some Blogspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, this quote is PERFECT! I love it. This applies so broadly--even if you're just writing a review. I struggled for HOURS with one on Sunday, then finally got it out, and it was such a relief. And, uh, the author messaged me and said she loved it. Persevere :D

    THanks so much for sharing this quote! I <33333333 IT! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great quote! I'm not a writer but I have this constantly changing relationship with reviews when I write them sometimes. Thanks for shareing!

    Check out my blogspiration post!

    ReplyDelete

I heart me some good comments... and pumpkin spice latte's too!