I haven't done one of these in a while and super excited to have some time to participate!!
Thank You J. Lenni
Rules of the Liebster Award
If you have been nominated for The Liebster Award and you chose to accept it, write a blog post about the Liebster Award in which you:
- Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog in your post.
- Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”.
- Answer 11 questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
- Provide 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 1000 followers.
- Create a new list of 11 questions for the nominees to answer
- Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster Award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it!)
1. What sets your blog apart? Why is it special or different?
I don't know if my blog is quite so different from everyone else's, however, when I started blogging I didn't want my blog to be"themed". I noticed when I started in late 2010 that a lot of blogs only blogged about certain topics, I didn't want that, hence the name Entertaining Interests. I wanted to talk about anything at anytime.
2. What spin would you put on this? “An apple a day keeps the doctor away, but _____”
...chocolate is better.
3. Red Vines, Twizzlers, or other type of red licorice?
As long as it's not black licorice, I'm good.
4. What’s your favorite constellation? (Include an image if you can!)
Lyra, which is home to the star Vega. Vega has always been my favorite for some reason. I have even named a novel character after it.
5. If you could have one of any vehicle you desire, but it’s the only transportation vessel you can use for the rest of your life — what one would you choose?
I have always loved Jeeps and currently own a Commander but my dream car is a Gran Torino, though to only own ONE vehicle for the rest of my life, it'd have to a be a Rubicon.
6. If you could save the human race from extinction, hypothetically, would you do it and why or why not?
To save the human race is a big task. I think I'd start off with just saving my family first and then help those I could. But let's be clear, I wouldn't help just anyone. I don't know what the criteria would be, but there would be a trial period for observation.
7. What is your favorite turtle, tortoise, or terrapin story?
I really like the Aldabra Giant Tortoise.
8. What does liberty mean to you, personally?
9. What’s your favorite scent?
10. What is the most memorable hobby of a fictional character you’ve come across?
Espionage - Finishing School series by Gail Carriger
11. If you could have one of the following abilities, which would you choose?
- Able to easily swim the length of the English Channel
- Eat 100 hotdogs in 10 minutes
- Have more color receptors in your eyes, thus being able to see more colors, ultraviolet, infrared, and polarized light
- Go back in time to kill one villain of your choice one time
- Walk any tightrope without danger
- Understand the needs/wants/desires of animals
- Grow any plant or tree anywhere in under one week
- Require only 2 hours of sleep after every 22 hours awake
- Light candles with your mind
- Have skin as hard and tough as carbonado diamonds, but with luster intensity from light reflection
11 Random Facts:
1. I'm a chronic migraine sufferer.
2. Lucid dreaming is a super power of mine.
3. I can research a topic for days. It gets quite annoying.
4. Misophonia is a serious disorder. It means "hatred of sound" and can cause me to go bat-shit-crazy. Biggest problem is when someone eats apples and chips. It's THE WORST! Clicking of pens, repetitive sounds = insanity.
5. I'm not a big fan of people and keep my circle of friends to a minimum.
6. If I'm quiet it either means I don't like you, or shit is about to hit the fan and I'm waiting for the right time to strike.
7. The thought of a zombie apocalypse excites me... but then again, I don't have the cardio for it.
8. I take meds daily to keep Vertigo at bay. I'm a walking, dizzy, headache.
9. I like the way a hospital smells. I know, I know... it's weird.
10. I used to think, "oh woe is me" when it came to dealing with people and events in my life but I have come to realize that it has prepared me to love and understand people later in life. I truly believe I have been conditioned to cope with circumstances or love individuals which others would not.
11. If I don't pick on you, I don't like you. Sarcasm is my second language.
Bouquet of Books - @jackiefel
Morgan Shamy - @morganshamy
Left and Write - @mmeans68
whispers, lies and dreams of everyday life - @Cyn_Eve_Sin
The Write Mage - @debtheauthor
Literary Engineer - @suziretzlaff
Your 11 Q's:
- What God or Deity from Mythology (Greek, Norse, etc) do you think represents you the best?
- Which book character would you want to be?
- If you were to survive on your own in the wilderness, what ONE tool/weapon would you pick?
- What would your Superhero name be?
- What was your first concert?
- How would you describe yourself in one word?
- Name something from history which you would love to discover, explore or recover.
- Which era would you like to experience?
- If you were to be reincarnated as an animal, which would you choose?
- Is there a movie you would like to give an alternate ending to? What ending do you have in mind and why?
- Name one thing you'd like to improve on.
Hope everyone has an amazing day! And thanks again!! Tag me in a Tweet when you decide to post your Liebster, this way I can read your answers!!