Monday, February 23, 2015

Express Yourself - Characters Who Should Have A Series/Stand-Alone

Express Yourself  is a weekly meme hosted by myself and Jackie. It's goal is to help our fellow bloggers get to know one another better by being nosey of course.

Each week we will find something different to post about. It will correlate with writing, blogging, and life in general. Then, we hope, you’ll follow suit and post what it is that motivates you.


This weeks question:


Feb. 23-27:  Name a secondary character who you think deserves their own series/stand-alone.


Morpheus of Wonderland from A.G. Howard's Splintered series. Novella's are ok but I want a whole series about him and his wickedly lovely ways.

Lettie Hempstock from The Ocean at the End of the Lane by Neil Gaiman. I would love to know what she and her witchy ways were up to when she wasn't around protecting the "Nameless Boy".

2 comments:

  1. Haven't read that Gaiman book yet, but I know some of his other characters need a stand-alone of sorts.

    ReplyDelete

I heart me some good comments... and pumpkin spice latte's too!