Top 10 Tuesday is a post hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and this week's topic is...
I missed posting this on Tuesday so I'm turning this into Top Ten Thursday. Why not. No harm done.
November 11: Top Ten Characters You Wish Would Get Their OWN Book (minor or just maybe a semi main character you wish a book was from their POV)
1. Lettie Hempstock – The Ocean at the End of the Lane by Neil Gaiman
2. Captain Carswell Thorne – Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer
3. Aphrodite Lafont – House of Night by the Casts
4. Michael – The Program by Suzanne Young
5. Soap aka Phineas B. Crow – Finishing School series by Gail Carriger
6. Sidheag Maccon - Finishing School series by Gail Carriger
7. Morpheus – Splintered series by A.G. Howard
8. Zuzana – Daughter of Smoke & Bone by Laini Taylor
9. Anna Korlov – Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake
10. Cian Mac Cionaoith – Circle Trilogy by Nora Roberts
Are there any characters who you love to see get there own books?