Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Top Ten - Awaiting Sequels

Top 10 Tuesday is a post hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and this week's topic is...
 
 
 
 
November 18: Top Ten Sequels I Can't Wait To Get
 

Ensnared(Splintered, #3) by A.G. Howard
Winter (TheLunar Chronicles, #4) by Marissa Meyer (No Cover Yet)
 
This ShatteredWorld (Starbound, #2) by Amie Kaufman & Meagan Spooner
Fuse (Pure, #2) by Julianna Baggott
Day 21 (The Hundred,#2) by Kass Morgan
 
 So, any sequels you are looking forward to getting your eyes on?!
 
 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. Courtney Summers and S.A. Bodeen are two of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's an awesome list! I can't wait to read Soulless by Crystal Collier (book 2). :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh man Fairest will be sooo good! And AAAAAH for Please Remain Calm I think that's the book I'm most excited for this whole century!!Summers is def one of my all time fav authors and all her books just rock my freaking socks off!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's quite a list Dani. Hope those sequels meet or exceed your expectations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hate waiting for sequels!! I'm so stinking impatient. The only thing worse is knowing that a favorite series is finished. Gah!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read any of the above--well the first books either. I didn't know This is not a Test had a sequel. I've read some of CS's other books. I wonder if she's moving out of contemporary YA or if these two were just something different she tried.

    ReplyDelete

I heart me some good comments... and pumpkin spice latte's too!