Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday - Character Driven Novels

Top 10 Tuesday is a post hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and this week's topic is...
 


October 7: Ten Books For Readers Who Like Character Driven Novels
 
 
1. Ender Game by Orson Scott Card
2. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
3. Help by Kathryn Stockett
4. The Time Traveler’s Wife by Audrey Niffenegger
 
5. To Kill a Mockingbird Harper Lee
6. Doll Bones by Holly Black
7. Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold
 
8. Unwind by Neal Shusterman
9. Between the Lives by Jessica Shirvington
10. Harry Potter – J.K. Rowling
 
 
What Character Driven novels do you like?!
 
 


6 comments:

  1. I've heard of many of the books from your list, but only remember reading To Kill a Mockingbird before... (Shame on me? Heh.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really wonderful novels. I love character driven stuff. Ender's Game is one of my very favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh a lot of awesome on here! I loved The Help and it's one of my all time fav books. I also read Between the Lives just recently and that was such a wonderful surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Read Mockingbird, Potter series and Hunger Games series. Have Enders Game on my kindle and started but never finished Lovely Bones novel. Saw The Help movie on Showtime. You made quite a list. What would Hungers Games and the Potter series be without Katniss and Harry?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great choices! I haven't heard of Between the Lives. I'll check it out!

    ReplyDelete

I heart me some good comments... and pumpkin spice latte's too!