Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday - July Challenges


Top Ten Challenges for the Month of July…
 
1.       Work on my WIP. It hasn’t been touched since 2012.
2.       Make it through the month without hurting someone… this includes myself. I’m accident prone.
3.       Don’t die of excitement before my vacation.
4.      Enjoy every minute of my vacation even though I will miss the kids immensely.
5.       Don’t hurt any in-laws while on vacation.
6.      Go to the movies!
7.       Hangout with my soultwin AT LEAST one more time if not two. We are both so damn busy!
8.      Be more accountable with foods I put in my pie-hole.
9.      Take the kids to the zoo – we do have a season pass for crying out loud!
10.    Blog more!

5 comments:

  1. Love your list. I could definitely steal at least 8/10 for my won list! Good luck with the list and have fun on your vacay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do it, Dani!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man. I was gonna be all supportive and give you the you-can-do-it cheer, but then I scrolled down and saw Debra's comment. And my balloon deflated.

    Oh well, it's the thought that counts. :)

    And if you only accomplish one thing on that list, make sure it's number 3. Cause that'd suck if you died before your awesome vacay. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to hang out more with you, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vacation --- such a wonderful word. I can't wait for my own this weekend. But I too am trying to dust off an old WIP. Good luck with yours!!

    ReplyDelete

I heart me some good comments... and pumpkin spice latte's too!