Monday, February 3, 2014

Express Yourself - February Goals

Express Yourself Meme is a way for our community to learn a little more about each other.

This week, Jackie and myself want to know...

What goals do you have set for yourself this month?

First, I want to read at least 5 books; whether it's audio or actual reading. I have such a huge list of books I want to read this year.

Second, try to get back into writing. At least a little each week. Maybe it will motivate me some.

And lastly, I want to get all of my A to Z Challenge posts framed out. I want a rough draft if it's possible to narrow down what I want to showcase this year.

What plans do you have for yourself this month?

Have a wonderful Monday!

7 comments:

  1. More reading, writing...stuff. Anyway good luck with your goals Dani.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about a print book release, finishing two writing books, and getting through the backlog of 6 paperbacks sitting here waiting for me to review them? (All titles I won.) Oh, and finishing this round of edits and shooting my WIP off to betas, updating the webpage (and everywhere else), plus getting the kids back on track with home schooling--post holidays. Is that enough for one month?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's amazing we're all worried about our A-Z posts when they're still two months away! My monthly goals are a lot like yours, but more writing than reading. Good luck, Dani! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. RIGHT! lol I said last year I wasn't doing it again, and here I am, picking out what I want to do for it. lol

      Delete
  4. Smart to get those A to Z posts ready!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck getting back into writing, it can be tricky but totally worth it. Good plan with the A-Z posts. I've made a tentative start with my ideas.

    ReplyDelete

I heart me some good comments... and pumpkin spice latte's too!