Saturday, December 24, 2011

Ruth Lauren Steven is doing a Beta Contest

"Quick contest to say Merry Christmas!

In the Christmassy spirit of Christmas I thought I'd throw a little contest and offer to beta read the first 3,000 words of your manuscript.

All you need to do to enter is write your name, the title and genre of your ms and your email address in the comments section. The contest will close at 7pm GMT 24th December when I'll pick a winner. I'll read the first 3k words and get them back to you in a week : )

RULES:
1) This is for unagented writers.

Um, yeah, that's the only rule (see Christmassy Christmas spirit - I’m doing this to help.) It can be a finished ms, or a WiP.
I'm not going to insist that you follow my blog to enter, though I'd love it if you did. I'm not going to insist you post it on your own blog to let other writers know or tweet this post either but I'd love it if you did :D"


If you would like to enter (Like I have) here is the link: http://ruthlaurensteven.blogspot.com/2011/12/quick-contest-to-say-merry-christmas.html?spref=tw

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart me some good comments... and pumpkin spice latte's too!