Wednesday, December 28, 2011

My Top 10 Books of 2011

This year I have read roughly 60 novels and these are my FAVORITES; not in any particular order:


The Reapers are the Angels by Alden Bell aka Joshua Gaylord
I have read some great zombie books but this one has to be the best thus far. Pick a cover, any cover


Toys by James Patterson


Heartstopper by Joy Felding
It's killer being beautiful.


House by Ted Dekker and Frank Peretti
You want a mind f@*# of a book? This is your kind of twisted novel.


Hunger Games (series)
I read all three in a week and instantly fell in love. Can't wait for the movie in 2012.


City of Fallen Angels
This is the 4th install of the Mortal Instruments Series. I love the characters and how the several different worlds she has going on, all live magically together. There is talk of a movie deal!


Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick
I know I'm behind on the series seeing how the third installment (Silence) is out, by what can I say... I have too many series going at the same time.


Everfound by Neal Shusterman
I LOVE this series. Everfound is the last book of the Skinjackers series. MUST READ!


Torment by Lauren Kate
Sencond novel in the Fallen series

Unwind by Neal Shusterman
After reading Everlost (first book in Skinjackers series) I fell in love with this author and cannot stop reading his material. He is currently working on Unwholly; a follow-up to Unwind.


BONUS READ:
World War Z by Max Brooks
You might start getting the hint that I love the-end-of-the-world reads... this book takes patience to get through, but over-all, it's a great read and tells great stories about individual uprise in an undead world. It really makes you think about "What would I do in that situation?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart me some good comments... and pumpkin spice latte's too!