Friday, December 12, 2014

Cover Girls Top Ten... Honorable Mention

At the end of each year I love to look over some of my favorite book covers.
 
My choices are based strictly on the covers alone, since I have not read any of them. However, I plan to cause the covers look that good!
 
Each one has that IT FACTOR which draws me in and holds my attention.
 
This is my Honorable Mention...
I LOVE the way the wintery hawk looks and how it's shrouded in what seems to be frost. It really is appealing.
 
Winter Falls (Twin Willows Trilogy #1)  by
 
Blurb
 
Alessia Jacobs is a typical sixteen-year-old, dying to get out of her small town of Twin Willows, Maine. Things look up when a new family comes to town, but when she falls for the hot, mysterious son, Jonah, her life turns upside down.

Weird visions of transforming into an otherworldly falcon are just the beginning. Soon she learns she’s part of the Benandanti, an ancient cult of warriors with the unique power to separate their souls from their bodies and take on the forms of magnificent animals.

Alessia never would’ve suspected it, but her boring town is the site of an epic struggle between the Benandanti and the Malandanti to control powerful magic in the surrounding forest.

As Alessia is drawn into the Benandanti’s mission, her relationship with Jonah intensifies. When her two worlds collide, Alessia’s forced to weigh choices a sixteen-year-old should never have to make.
 
 
Are you interested in my Top Ten 2014 covers I loved the most? Click here!
 
 

1 comment:

I heart me some good comments... and pumpkin spice latte's too!