Top 10 Tuesday is a post hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and this week's topic is...
March 11: Top Ten All Time Favorite Books in X Genre (you pick the genre!)
1. Lord of the Flies by William Golding
2. Monument 14 by Emmy Laybourne
3. Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
4. Divergent by Veronica Roth
5. The Road by Cormac McCarthy
6. The Host by Stephenie Meyers
7. Uglies by Scott Westerfeld
8. The Way We Fall by Megan Crewe
9. The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan
10. This is Not a Test by Courtney Summers
March 3-7: Do you have any autographs? If not, whose would you love to have?
I have the autographs of...
A.G. Howard, author of Splintered series
Christine Rain, author of The 13th Floor series
Push Down and Turn’s lead singer, Jason Brown
I’m not a big autograph person though, there isn’t anyone I’d love to have a signature from except for authors in the books I own.
Mar 10-14: What saying or catchphrase do you say ALL the time?
“Nobody asked you.”
“WTF!” à in many forms
“Are you kidding me!”
“OMG!” à also said in many forms
… Can you tell I have kids? lol