This week I'm celebrating... a couple weeks worth of stuff since I haven't posted my cele's in a while... sorry about that.
- Watched the movie The Heat with a co-worker and friend. Her and I died laughing the whole time. (I'm writing this from beyond the grave ;D) Melissa McCarthy was nonstop from the get-go.
- Watched Monsters University with the fam. It was really cute and the kids really enjoyed themselves, especially my 15 and 13 yr olds. I think they were excited the most because they have been awaiting a sequel for 12 years!
- Having a great summer so far. Mom takes the kids for a couple days during the work week, giving the hubby some quite time to do his homework, and us some time to go out and do things as adults.
- The hubby bought these fantastic lawn chairs so I can tan in style. (My youngest stole mine)
- We discovered this awesome park just minutes from our house that we never knew was there! With two play grounds and a huge splash pad! Score!
- Tonight is one of those nights when mom is taking the kids so we might hit up our city's fair and go for a helicopter ride. It's on our bucket list!!
- Sunday the Plain White T's are playing a free concert at our outdoor mall!! Woot! I'm at least taking my old kids cause my daughter loves them!!
|Straight up chillin'|
|A little help from your friend.|
#sisters #love #trust