And since we have revealed our favorite color already, I have decided to do something different.
Idioms and expressions
- Having a green thumb. To be passionate about or talented at gardening.
- Greenhorn. Someone who is inexperienced.
- Green-eyed monster. Refers to jealousy.
- Greenmail. A term used in finance and corporate takeovers. It refers to the practice of a company paying a high price to buy back shares of its own stock to prevent an unfriendly takeover by another company or businessman.
- Green room. A room at a theater where actors rest when not onstage, or a room at a television studio where guests wait before going on-camera.
- Greenwashing. Environmental activists sometimes use this term to describe the advertising of a company which promotes its positive environmental practices to cover up its environmental destruction.
- Green around the gills. A description of a person who looks physically ill.
- Green – is the color of the heart and of nature. This is usually found within the aura of healers, teachers and people who work for the public good.
- Forest green – You're a natural healer.
- Yellow-green – You're a communicator. You may be an actor, writer, musician or sales person.
- Dark or cloudy green – You are very jealous person and full of resentment. You refuse to accept responsibility for your own actions.
- Turquoise – The ultra aura color for a powerful healer. You help others discover their inner truths. Usually found in doctors, healers and counselors.
Green spirit orbs means = healing, fertily